Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Tulle Bride

The bride on my wedding day

My mother and I came across this tulle bride at a gift shop that was going out of business.  At first, I thought it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen.  She insisted on buying it (for $20!).  

Well...I was wrong.  It has turned out to be very enjoyable.  It has made an appearance at my bridal shower, my friend's bridal shower, and my wedding album.  

In retrospect, I think it was a very good idea to have a keepsake to bring to all these occasions. It now is a tradition we started for all things wedding! It is actually very tasteful when you place it right in a room.  I am formally apologizing my mother for making fun of her idea. It actually was very clever.  :)

K.I.S.S.
-Sarah 




The bride at my bridal shower

Here she is at a bridal shower I planned for a friend of mine.

And...for one final appearance at the brunch the day after my wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment